Cape Point Sauvignon Blanc Reserve is selected from 3 vineyard parcels on the Noordhoek property. The nose shows delicate floral elements, grapefruit, stone fruit and limes along with subtle wood spice. This all follows to a rich textured palate all held together by an incredible mineral backbone. The wine shows great structure and will develop incredibly well over the next 5 – 10 years. Serve with line fish, crayfish, scallops and white meat dishes in general.
- Decanter 2015 World Wine Awards: Gold
- 92 pts Robert Parker, Neal Martin, Oct 31 issue
- Rated 92 Points by Wine Spectator (Feb 2014):
- Rated 93 Points by Robert Parker 2013
- FNB Top 10 Sauvignon Blanc 2013.