Reserve Sauvignon Blanc
A richly perfumed nose with blossoms, a hint of oak, lanolin, citrus, tangerine, grapefruit and lemon zest. The well balanced palate is rich and textured with the characteristic CapePoint mineral edge. The wine shows great structure and will develop incredibly well over the next 5 – 10 years. Serve with line fish, crayfish, scallops and white meat dishes in general.
Current Vintage Awards:
International Wine Challenge: 91 Points
Tim Atkin 2017 SA Report: 94 Points
- International Wine Challenge: Regional Trophy
- Decanter 2015 World Wine Awards: Gold
- 92 pts Robert Parker, Neal Martin, Oct 31 issue
- Rated 92 Points by Wine Spectator (Feb 2014):
- Rated 93 Points by Robert Parker 2013
- FNB Top 10 Sauvignon Blanc 2013.